Thursday, March 3, 2011

2Truthy's Lunchbreak with Zero Hedge: TaLKin BouT THe PoNZi GeNeRaTioN!



(Very Special Thanks to williambanzai7)


Happy Charles Ponzi Day


Banzai7 at Zero Hedge salutes the master. Turn up the volume!


PONZI BOOMER GENERATION
(MY GENERATION, THE WHO) WilliamBanzai7


People try to write our assets d-down
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
Just cuz we like to fly Lear jets around
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
The economy does look awfully c-c-cold
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
I hope I don't die before I spend my Gold
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
This is my generation
PONZI BOOMER generation, baby
Why don't you all t-trade your 401(k) away
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
And dig the quantitative shit we shovel your way
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
I'm not just talking 'bout a derivative s-s-sensation
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
I'm talkin' 'bout asset bubble g-g-g-generation
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
This is my generation
This is the PONZI SCHEMING generation, baby.


Why don't you all t-trade your 401(k) away
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
And d-dig the quantitative shit we shovel your way
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
I'm just trying to cause irrationally exuberant s-s-sensations
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
I'm talkin' 'bout fat assed fees and b-b-b-b bonus g-g-generation
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
This is my generation
This is the PONZI SCHEMING generation, baby
People try to write our assets d-down
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
Just cuz we ike to fly Lear jets around
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
The economy does look awfully c-c-cold
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
Yeah, I hope I don't die before I spend my Gold
(PONZI BOOMER generation)
This is my generation
This is the PONZI Scheming generation, baby!


-2Truthy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Google hire creeps and unethical ppl?