Friday, January 19, 2007

QUINCY ASKS CLOONEY: DO I NEED A HEADSHOT FOR MR. BOB WOODWARD?


FROM THE DESK OF QUINCY

Hi George,

It’s me, Quincy.

I hope you are easing into the New Year just fine without Max and that memories of the many happy times spent together comfort you, as you look forward to better reviews on “The Good German.”

It has been a little over a month now since I answered Mr. Bob Woodward’s job posting for the Administrative Assistant position in Washington, DC.


I thought I would send him a follow up letter and wanted to ask your advice:

Do you think I should include my headshot above? Or, how about the above picture of me on Halloween, riding around the driveway popping wheelies on my tricycle? I especially like this one because it demonstrates my keen athletic abilities and shows off my Photoshop skills…


But do you know what? Today, The NY Times ran a story today about Nancy Pelosi and her clothes

This made me wonder if I should just skip the whole photo thing altogether -- since it looks like people in Washington, DC still judge one another based upon appearances and I am no stranger to discrimination against domestic pets and barnyard animals. Besides, 2Truthy refuses to buy me Ferragamos because she said “Only old, faux democrat windbags like Diane Feinstein wear Fearragamos and that Ugg Boots are just fine as they create an unassuming fashion statement.”

Well, let me know what you think and best wishes on the reviews.

Your pal,

QUINCY






No comments: