Sunday, July 16, 2006

P.O.'ed and a Public Aplology









Don't be P.O.'ed...

It has come to my attention that a certain P.O. remains, ahm, P.O.'ed at me for the little Kermit song and prior post to that which depict a certain political celebrity's plastic surgery experience and that if I don't formally apologize before my arrival to Chicago next weekend, he just might not go to any trouble at all to throw my Dad a little birthday party at his house like we had originally discussed, have the pool repaired and filled and the caterers, clowns and balloons lined up by the time I get there. Since goodwill to all is the hallmark of 2Truthy's character, I am formally making this apology in order to clear the air and revive my good standing with P.O.

SO: I apologize for any perceived slight that might have caused discomfort to a certain face-lifted political celebrity and any related parties, but if it is any consolation, I just want to say one thing: face lifts usually start looking A LOT more relaxed as the months go on and I will bet that by now, M. M. is more than likely resembling the younger, youthful M.M. of her early thirties and sporting a more rested and refreshed appearance. Now, I can't really say this for sure since I have not seen any photos of her lately...I'll bet she has got to be knee deep in cow waste over the Valerie Plame fiasco and I really hope that, for her sake, she can get her ouse -spay to help her steer through it before she ends up needing another lift prematurely and is forced to have the job done by one of those third-world doctors in the slammer (OK, I'll stop here as I have to start packing for the trip).

-2Truthy
p.s. remember to try to keep the kebobs limited to chicken and seafood as the beef ones these days are nothing more than "Mad Cow on a Stick".......t.t.

No comments: