Friday, June 26, 2009

Quincy Mourns Michael Jackson

FROM THE DESK OF QUINCY

(Eternal thanks to my dearly departed entertainment hero, Michael Jackson)


Un-Happy Friday Hour Weekly Update with QUINCY


Hello Everybody, It's me.

QUINCY,

Oh boy. The Grim Reaper really blew through Hollywood over the past couple of weeks and picked off a busload of our very favorite entertainers of all time like Ed McMahon, David Carradine, Farrah Fawcett, and now, Michael.

That's why Mr. Crisp, who said he “wouldn't go near that death trap anytime soon” offered instead to fire up the fractional lease jet and fly me out to Gary, IN for a special hometown tribute to Michael Jackson. It's so exciting. I only have a few minutes to pack before the Crisps arrive. I'm going to wear my special “Michael” look-alike purple sequened, rhinestone military jacket that the guy who looked just like Mayor Gavin Newsom gave me at last year's San Francisco Gay Pride Parade in exchange for my silence about his backstage behavior with the beefy rent-a-cop at the Charo concert.

Anyway, everybody is asking “Quincy, what's YOUR favorite MJ song?” Well, it's a toss up between Bad, Billy Jean and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' but I decided on Billy Jean since the video really does a sensational job at showing off his singing and unbelievable moonwalking moves. I especially like the triple twirl and how he balances on his toes...go ahead, just try to do that, I dare you...and I'll bet nobody else in Hollywood (or anywhere) ever had flexible ankles like Michael's, either.

So in honor of the one and only King of Pop, please join me now in a celebratory song and moonwalking moves tribute to Michael. Oh, and don't forget to turn up the volume, practice your triple twirl and sing along (out loud).

R.I.P. Michael.

Happy Un-Happy Friday, Everybody!

-QUINCY

No comments: