Thursday, October 21, 2010

Juan Williams Canned By NPR (National Paranoid Radio)



FROM THE DESK OF QUINCY

Hello Everybody, it's me,

QUINCY,

Today, I found out that the distinguished black radio news analyst from NPR, Juan Williams got fired! And do you know what for? Because he said he gets a little “nervous” when he sees men dressed in “Muslim garb” on planes because he remembers 9/11 (you remember that bad day, right?) Big Journalism explains:


The move came after Mr. Williams, who is also a Fox News political analyst, appeared on the “The O’Reilly Factor” on Monday. On the show, the host, Bill O’Reilly, asked him to respond to the notion that the United States was facing a “Muslim dilemma.” Mr. O’Reilly said, “The cold truth is that in the world today jihad, aided and abetted by some Muslim nations, is the biggest threat on the planet.”
Mr. Williams said he concurred with Mr. O’Reilly.
He continued: “I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.””


This is almost as bad as Vince Vaughn getting banned by Ellen for saying electric cars look gay.

I mean, look, everybody, I'm no bigot but I get a little nervous when I see Pigs identifying themselves first and foremost as chefs at Sum-Ting-Wong's kitchen in white chef garb wielding cleavers and standing around the grease vats. I can't help it. I get worried. Why? Because I remember exactly where that Pigsnout with truffle sauce that Obama ate at that fancy Philly deli came from and will never forget the pork plight of my brethren down on the North Carolina Pig farm during the days of my youth.

Is that so wrong?

And even if I did say Pigs dressed in white chef hats at Chinese greasy spoons make me a little nervous, should I get fired for speaking my mind just like Juan Williams did? Think about it.


Just like Juan Williams who didn't call anybody names or use any slurs, he said what a lot other Muslims or Kaballists or Atheists or Mormons or Scientologists must feel, too, when they board a plane and see men dressed in Muslim garb. It's just that way. Anyway, all this censorship and banning and firing is insanity.

Speaking of insanity, I hope that Mr. “Tolerance” Stephen Colbert will hold a special vigil for Juan at the Restore Sanity March at the DC Mall to restore sanity to the airwaves and restore Juan's job! After all, it's OK for Colbert and Stewart to make Pope bashing comments because the Pope is, of course, not a Muslim.
Hmph. Like a wise old sow once said:


"When fascism comes, it will be dressed in a clown suit carrying Soros' water."


NPR is ALSO the same station that is banning its employees from attending the Restore Sanity rally. Hmph. No wonder they fired Juan. The paranoid old windbags at National Propaganda Radio must only want insane people working for them.

Anyway, I have to go now and get to work on my Halloween costume. This year, I'm going to glue some garbage all over an old green track suit and go as an eco-friendly dump and make a high-pressure deodorant spray gun out of my super soaker. It's going to be the best Halloween ever!

In Uncensorship We Trust,

QUINCY

No comments: