Monday, March 20, 2006

DANGER: EXCLUSIVE EXPOSE FROM THE SMOKING GUN



Dear Mr. Bastone and the Rest of the Smoking Gun Editorial Team,

Thank you for your revealing article http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0320061lady1.html today about that guy in Ohio who wears a dress and a wig to libraries and then performs indecent acts upon himself (better him than the janitor...) In particular, I really loved the part where the Smoking Gun describes the perpetrator having "the bracelets slapped on him"...he must have LOVED that! Did he see Transamerica, I wonder? What is the world coming to?

My readers are however, curious to know if he is going to serve any hard time for this outrageous offense, since many of them are parents with children who frequent libraries, unarmed and without squirtguns, who could potentially mistake him for the librarian. Should he for some reason get off with a slap on the wrist or worse -- escape from Federal prison and potentially terrorize unarmed, unsuspecting kids and their nannies, will you keep us here on the Left Coast posted?

Most Truly Yours,

2Truthy
bloggrl-2truthy1@yahoo.com
Los Altos, CA

P.S. Just one more thing: I lifted a couple of pictures of the perp (above) and stuck them both on my blogspot (so my readers can be on the look out). Can you sue me for that? Please let me know. Thanks again,
t.t.

No comments: