(Obama's Physician Prescribes Single Payer)
Top Ten Little Known Items in Obama's Health Care Plan
Obama to Serve Up Sausage and Baloney Summit
WASHINGTON — Administration officials announced that President Obama will put forward comprehensive health care legislation intended to bridge differences between Sausage and Baloney ahead of a summit meeting with Republican naysaers next week. Although Congressional Democrats haven't even seen Barry's proposal or know what the hell is in it, the NY Times article reports that the bill leaves “abortion is a wild card” and would also include the middle class killing mandate to force Americans to obtain unaffordable health insurance or be faced with criminal fines. So far so good? It would ALSO give tax subsidies to help “moderate-income people buy private insurance,” which means MORE propping up the insurance companies. Splendid! Just as insurance companies are astronomically jacking up their hideously unaffordable rates and U.S. corporate “leaders” like Bill Gates can't sell off American jobs to India fast enough, never fear: Barry to the rescue with the “Public Option.” Or will it look more like Rahm's Placebo Health Care Bullet?
What else does “Public Option” mean for the disappearing American Middle Class? Will it also include a have and have-not menu of physicians that prohibits middle class citizens from visiting our nation's best hospitals/clinics and selecting good doctors, only to be matched instead by some busy-body insurance clerk with newbie Dr. Sawbones from a far-away, distant land? Although Barry's own doctor prescribed Singe Payer (click on video above) as the only affordable and quality driven health reform that will benefit the people of this country, let's review the list that yours truly offered last year in this Top Ten Little-Known Items in Obama's Health Care Plan:
2Truthy's Top Ten Little-Known Items In President Obama's Stripped Down Pro-Evil Insurance Lobby, Have-Have Not “Public Option” Health Care Plan
- Reusable tongue depressors.
- Free colonoscopy with oil change.
- New drive-up window for prostate exams.
- Breast implant specials: Buy One Get One Free.
- Free hot dogs with every in-office vasectomy.
- Barney Frank to become new Czar of Prostate Exams.
- Haggling over the price of surgery will be encouraged.
- Anesthesiology optional on ALL surgeries!
- Genetically Modified sperm ONLY available (unless accompanied by a note from your candy-ass Insurance Lobbyist.)
- Swine-flu patients (who survive) are eligible for exclusive “Pigs Don't Kill People 2009-2010” tattoo featuring a signed photo of LWOH celebrity guest blogger, Quincy.
Party on, plebes!